Designed by GOEMO.de
Harvest Christian Fellowship
We believe in God the Father, almighty Maker of Heaven and Earth. The God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Jacob. We believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God, God in the flesh, The WORD that became man and dwelt among us, was crucified, buried and on the third day rose from the dead. We believe in the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, The Spirit of God living in us. We believe that through faith in the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ and repentance of sin, one can be Born Again, changed, transformed and renewed in the Spirit. That one must be baptized as an obedience and declaration of ones faith in Christ. We believe in One Holy Church, the bride of Christ and precious in His sight. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. We believe that there is only ONE GOD, Who is the Father in Heaven, the Son in the Flesh and the Holy Spirit in us. We believe there is no other God, gods or force equal in power, authority or ability. We believe that God is all powerful, all knowing and all present. We believe He is a God of love and mercy calling all sinners to repentance and forgiving the repented heart. We believe that God will return to judge the living and the dead. Those who believed in Him shall receive eternal life and those who have refused to repent of their sins and accept and live for Him, eternal damnation. We believe in the community of believers, the Eucharist and the sacraments and ordinance of God given to us by His prophets, apostles and messengers through His word. We believe the Bible is the Holy Word of God. Through it the believer is called to live and share in the blessings of God and His love to all who call upon His name. We believe in the Name of above all Names. That at the Name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus the Christ is Lord.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
It is important to note that what we believe is based on the Bible and The Early Church Traditions! Other than what is mentioned in our Statement of Faith we also believe the FOLLOWING:
1) We believe the Bible is the WORD OF GOD.
2) We believe in the sacraments of God such as Baptism & Communion.
3) We believe that baptism is an obedience that should be done by all who come to believe!
4) We believe in General Judgment.
5) We believe that those who ENDURE TO THE END shall be saved.
6) We believe in Heterosexuality in Marriage ONLY.
7) We believe that a Believer live in Holiness, Good Works and Evangelism.
8) We believe a person who has accepted Christ and yet chooses to live in sin will be Judged.
9) We believe only men are called to the role of Bishops and Pastors.
10) We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, Miracles, Signs, Tongues, Healings and their proper place in worship.
11) We believe Christians are the people of God.
What we believe and teach is according to the Bible and the practices of the Early Church. These teachings are found in the Bible the word of God and the writings of the Apostles and First Bishops of the Church.
The Early Church wrote on how the Church should function and what took place by the Church!
We pray that we can please God in our Faith First and in Our Life and Be A True Fellowship in God's Church
WANT TO KNOW MORE...Click Here
We Are A Christian Bible Church dedicated to preaching the Truth and Reaching the Lost!